Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Penny Harvest

Good Morning,
 
I finished another WIP. I started this last October. I bought the pattern at Inspire Me Retreat and just now got it stitched. I'm thinking maybe a flatfold finish. I stitched it on cocoa linen, but the photo shows much lighter color. I love the colors in this. 
Penny Harvest by Jan @ Tree of Life Samplings. 
Thank you for putting out charts I just can't resist, lol 
Keep up the great work, Jan

Here's Penny America Jan also designed. I stitched this years ago, one of my favorites
It's trying to rain here this morning, I hope it's sunny where you live. I love rain, it gives me more time to stitch and less yard work, doh!!!!  
I've really been getting my WIP's done. I have been focusing on one at a time. I didn't realize I could finish them faster then skipping from one WIP to another, ok well I did but don't tell anyone, ha 
I've been good not to start anything, but it's killing me!!!!!

Make time to stitch today and everyday ✂️

8 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Beautiful finish, Ranae!

Robin in Virginia said...

Penny Harvest turned out great, Ranae! Way to go on getting your WIPs finished!

Vickie said...

Yay! You got another done! Go you!! It looks great.

Marilyn said...

Both are very pretty.
Marilyn

Barb said...

Good for you, you got another wonderful design finished. I really hope to do that one before Fall. I have Penny America and I keep it up all year in my upstairs hallway where I keep patriotic pieces. You did a great job! I love those Fall colors.

Brigitte said...

A wonderful finish.

Julie said...

Always something lovely to see when I visit you here.

Halland House Gifts said...

Good for you! Loving the project bag finish and the others. I will be visiting the fabric store soon for a couple of project bags myself, but I plan to make a few to cover my stitching frame. It seems like half our cross stitch gatherings are on days it rains.