Thursday, October 29, 2015

Count Me Inspired

Happy Thursday, 
I went once again to the Count Me Inspired retreat that Cathy from The Inspired Needle puts on in Shipshewana, Indiana. I took a few pictures when I remembered, so here we go...

Cathy set up store, way too much to buy and surely not enough time, you know what I'm talking about, lol 

Here is the table of the smalls exchange 
Every single one was fantastic and I would have been happy with any of them

Here is my small I stitched, it is the partial design of Threadwork Primitives, Ever So Grateful

I lost the photo with the one I choose, but here it is at home 
A most fabulous needle book and of course I picked a Halloween package


Cathy held a people's choice award this year. Barb won!! She made the Halloween bag in the middle of the photo, beautiful. Barbs prize was a free retreat next year, wow, how generous! 
 
I'll try to be back tomorrow with our treats from the retreat, stash and two finish photos, so stay tuned...

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looks like a great time.
Nice gifts given and received.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, Ranae! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your recap.

Robin in Virginia

Phyllis said...

Looks like a fun time...looking forward to more pics?

Phyllis said...

Looks like a fun time...looking forward to more pics?

Barb said...

It looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I'd love to attend a retreat in Shipshewanna as I could drive there in a few hours. Maybe next year... Looks like fun and I love your stitched exchange piece as well as the one you received, too. I wanna see more pics!

Vickie said...

Looks like a super time! What a generous gift of a free retreat next year!

woolwoman said...

going to Cathy's retreat is certainly on my wish list of things to do! looks like you had a great time. Know you love Halloween so enjoy the festivities and don't eat too much chocolate ! Mel

Laura said...

How fun!!!!!! Glad to see pics from the retreat!