Saturday, May 24, 2014

My snooty bag

Happy sunny Saturday here in N. Illinois
It's going to be a beautiful day.
We are going to ride the Harley to kellies conference softball game.

Anyhoo, I posted to show you my snooty parrots project bag that I had Faye at Carolinastitcher.blogspot.com make for me
I love it!
I bought a yard of material, Faye made me the pincushion for the left over material, good deal!



Here's my progress




Here's the close up fabric. I bought it through spoonflower.com and had it shipped right to Faye.


Thanks Faye, your sewing is fabulous

Make it a great day

9 comments:

pj said...

Sweet bag Ranae. I bought some fabric too for Faye to do her magic! I am loving the sampler too. I am about 2/3 finished! Enjoy your weekend.

Julie said...

Such pretty things in this post. Love the journal too.

cucki said...

So sweet..I love the stitching so much.
Pretty bag.
Big hugs c

Bianca said...

This bag looks great. I saw it on Faye's picture walk a few days ago, and was drawn to this picture the most because of the fabric.

Beth said...

Perfect fabric and Faye does a terrific job.

Barb said...

Your stitching and Faye's finishing make a great combo! Perfect fabric.

Margaret said...

So so cool!!! Spoonflower is such a great site!

stitchersanon said...

Lovely, I adore that fabric. Never heard of spoonflower before!

Annette-California said...

WOW! SO Beautiful!
Love the fabric, your sampler and Faye's finishing - Gorgeous!
love Annette