Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Oh! Where do I start? or the end of 2013

Happy New Year!!!
I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas, it was busy, but nice here with the family.
It's so fun to have grandkids
I wanted to play catch up this years end
Here are some of my WIP's I started this year




















I have had too many finishes in 2013 to post
I started Emerald Mermaid years ago, it's my goal to finish in 2014




Although this doesn't make a dent in my pile, heres a sampling of some of the things I have kitted and ready for 2014




Disclaimer... I have the right to change patterns and not to finish any of the above, not that I won't try
Here are some pics Christmas morning of my wonderful family
The grandkids




Our brats, haha




Me and Dan with the babies



Wishing you all a fabulous and healthy stitchylicious 2014
Thanks to all for visiting my corner of the world this year and years past
God Bless!!!

20 comments:

Melissa said...

Ranae, your grandkids are adorable! They are at such a fun age I can tell.

I have enjoyed seeing your finishes through the year. You've always got lots of things on the go so I know there will be lots more great finishes to come!

Happy New Year!

Beth said...

Stitching is supposed to be fun...not a race to finish...enjoy the time stitching! Lots of wonderful projects.

Barb said...

So many wonderful projects! I loved the family pictures. Such cute grand children!

Mouse said...

hehehe to the disclaimer ... I wish you well in your quest :)
love the photos and nice to see you :)
wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx

Kevin said...

Love seeing your various projects! Especially intrigued with the Erica Michaels piece as I have a few of those which I'd love to get started (might pick your brain a bit about how you prepared your silk gauze for stitching.)

The disclaimer is golden! Love that! I ought to post one of those on every blog post. Lol! Happy New Year!

Anna van Schurman said...

Emerald mermaid is one of the pieces I hope to finish in 2014 too. Good luck and happy stitching!

pj said...

Happy new year Renee. Enjoy any projects that you choose to stitch...they all look great.

pj said...

Happy new year Renee. Enjoy any projects that you choose to stitch...they all look great.

Margaret said...

I love seeing your WIPs! What is that first piece? I love it! Love seeing your kids and grandkids too. It must be so fantastic to have grandkids -- I can't imagine it right now. lol! Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing all your stitches in 2014!

KIM said...

Happy 2014 Ranae!

Vickie said...

What great pictures! May God richly bless you all this new year!

Laura said...

Happy New Year Ranae!!!!!! Wishing you tons of stitching fun in 2014!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely assortment of WIPs!! And wonderful family pictures. :)

Phyllis said...

Happy New Year! Enjoy all your stitching projects. Great family pics!

Annie said...

A great stitchy year and the cutest grandkids ever! Best wishes for a wonderful 2014!

Giovanna said...

Have a wonderful stitchy 2014!

Pam in IL said...

You have a wonderful family and adorable grandbabies!

Wishing you and your family all the best in 2014!

Sharon said...

What a lovely, fun-loving family you have! I'm so glad you had a chance to make wonderful memories.
I look forward to seeing what stitching you enjoy this year!
:)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I must say you have your hands full ~ I'm most sure you'll finish them all!!!
Great family photos!!!
Happy Stitchin' in 2014!!!
Happy New Year Friend!!!
Hope it brings you much Happiness!!!
Blessings
Robin

Julie said...

Wonderful Christmas pictures, magical!