Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ouija board

Happy Snowy Tuesday

I finished The Talking Board yesterday

I bought the frame at Michaels over the weekend that I'm not real happy with. I didn't have the stitching with me to match, so I did my best. This frame is most likely just a temp to take a photo. I tried to be creative..
without burning the house down, lol



By The Primitive Needle
Stitched on 40ct days gone by linen with WDW charcoal



Thanks for stopping by
Have a super duper day

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

19 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Cu-uuuute!

Giovanna said...

Very charming finish, congratulations!

Annie said...

You are totally ready for a good seance now. And please don't burn down the house!

Linda said...

So cute! I love the tribute to Summer one you have started too. Have a great day!! Stay warm!!

Pat said...

Cute. I like the frame you used. I also love your Tribute To Summer from your last post. I have it in my to do pile.

Sharon said...

Great finish! Love your progress on your Stacy Nash piece too.

Jan said...

That is just so neat! Congrats on the finish.

Margaret said...

It's a pretty frame. Congrats on the finish -- it looks great!

Myra said...

Oooooooooooo I love it! Nice photo shoot.

Barb said...

A very cool photo and chart!

P.J. said...

Nice photo! Cute finish.

Gabi said...

Beautiful finish. Congrats. I like the frame too :)

Annie said...

I love it! We used to play Ouija all the time when we were kids, and you GOTTA have the candles.Great photo!

Nicola said...

Love the frame and the candles were a nice touch for the photo.

cucki said...

cuteeeeeeee x

Julie said...

Super inspiration for the photo.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish!

Karin said...

I love that pattern! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely design. Looks great.