Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Primitive stitches

Happy Hump Day

I stitched on two Primitive Needle designs the last two days




Witches Hollow
Stitching on 40ct WDW beige linen
with GA and WDW




The Talking Board
Stitching on 40ct days gone by linen
with WDW charcoal

This is my last post of reintroductions of my WIPs. I don't have many left and their not really calling out to me very loud, right now
I'm really itching to stitch on some of my past WIP's

Bye for now




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

14 comments:

Siobhán said...

Nice progress on both pieces, Ranae!

MarchAnn said...

Looking good. Wip's do have tiny voices that call out to us at times don't they.

Parsley said...

I like your progress. I'm so ready to stop stitching Christmas and go to Halloween. haha

Margaret said...

Both are looking great!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Looks like there can't be that much left on Witches Hollow. I do love her designs, and they are getting so hard to find! Keep stitching.

cucki said...

very sweet progress on both the lovely pieces..
love x

Jan said...

Oh Oh! I love both of them. You're doing a great job on both of them. I may have to go add those to my stash.

Giovanna said...

They're both such great designs - Witches Hollow in particular. Lovely stitching!

Linda said...

Looking good!

Barb said...

I love both of them. I have the chart for Witch's Hollow. You are inspiring me to get busy and make it a priority this year!

Julie said...

Witches Hollow is a fun piece

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Great progress! I have both those designs in my to stitch in the future..

Catherine said...

Love both of these!

Sharon said...

Lovely progress on both!