Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kitty possum??

Hello!
I thought I would post real quick while Brianna just went to bed.
Her mom and dad just arrived safely in Honolulu. They left at 4am this morning and just arrived around 8pm. They were at the airport 3 hrs early and had a 3+hr lay over in San fransico, Ca.

They are to be wed on Monday.
We have Brianna all week long, something tells me it will be a long one, lol.

So if you don't hear from me, thats why.

I am going to try to read blogs, when its nap time. Just to keep up.

Have you seen these scissor blocks? They are way cool

found here



Here are a few pics from nap time today.

Just need to add beads and stocking on this one.







This one is "Keep Christmas In Your Heart" by Lizzie Kate, CS&N Dec. 1998.
So hopefully next time I post there will be some finishes.




Here a few nature photo's taken today and tonite.

'This is the kitty, well, that's what Brianna calls it anyway.

I snapped a pic out the patio door (we have an exposed basement). when I opened it, he turned around and looked at me, isn't she suppose to play dead?

The possum was feeding on some chips I threw out earlier in the day for the birds.

Well, I better do a few things and head off to bed. Brianna was up at 5:30am, makes for a long day.

I will post pics of Heather and Sean in Hawaii, when they get back.

Take Care!!

21 comments:

miss said...

Renae your nature photos are gorgeous

mainely stitching said...

I love your stitching projects, and your nature pics are AWESOME. :D Good luck with your week of Brianna. :D

Sally said...

Lovely stitching as always Ranae.

Enjoy your week with Brianna:)

Pumpkin said...

Oh that's wonderful! Congrats to them :o)

You've been a busy beaver with all that stitching! When have you found the time???? LOL!

Great pictures. I didn't realize you have possums where you are!

Kathy A. said...

Ohh lots of news there. Congrats to the newlyweds. Enjoy your week with Brianna. It is so much fun. We are going to look after Jack and Hunter for a week when we get home.
Lovely stitching there girl. I especially like that voodoo doll. He is so ugly he's cute.
and the kitty possum - lol

Julie said...

Lovely pictures, cute little possum.

FAb updates on your WIP's too.

Enjoy your time with Brianna, i'm looking forward to seeing the pics of the bride and groom.

stitcherw said...

Your pieces are looking so pretty, and great nature shots. Fun one of the possom too. We also get those here, I think the bird feeder draws them. Have fun with Brianna, I'll bet you'll be ready for a vacation yourself at the end of it. Amazing how much energy they have.
Sue

Tammy said...

Poor little possum out in the cold! I love the Voodoo boy pattern-that's great. I need to get that one!

tkdquintmom said...

I love the fabby you have for the L*K...it just seems to really pop out on that one!

Cindy F. said...

Love your wips and great snow pics, especially of the oppossum!
Have fun this week:)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

You're stitching makes me jealous! :o) In a good way though! And that kitty-possum is just well...ugly aren't they? :o) I think it's funny Brianna calls it a kitty! LOL!

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the "kitty" aren't kids just gorgeous in their innocence. Enjoy your time with little Brianna and your wips are looking great.

Mylene said...

All your WIP's are looking great!!

Wondeful nature pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Lillie said...

Wonderful stitching. Loved the photos as always.

My congrads to the newlyweds.

Kajsa said...

Lovely Christmassy project you have there. Those small ones have a tendency to be up early, don't they?

Congratulations to the parents!

Tracy Dixon said...

Beautiful stitching and wildlife, you took some lovely pictures

Chiloe said...

How was the fun with Brianna? Are you exhausted?

I want to thank you very much for the mag. I couldn't answer you because I stayed almost 19 days without the internet in december (because of the move) You could have waited before sending the mags because I understand the cost was a bit expensive (threads would have been ok ;-) ) Thanks for the little pouch. I wish I had your talent. Thanks again for sending the mag: you can't even imagine how nice it is for me to have a part of the US at home (I miss it sooooooooo much.)

Have a wonderful christmas !!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ranae your WIP's look great... just wanted to let you know the colour of text you have chosen is very hard to read/see on your Christmas background.

Hazel said...

Gorgeous pics and great wips. Glad Brianna is giving you some stitching time. x

stitcherw said...

Wanted to wish you a safe and happy new year. I got my Six Bats by BRD all kitted up, on Q's, and the center marked all set to start tonight or tomorrow. Kim has her Letters, Luck, and Leprechauns all set except for marking the center as well. Have you picked the fabric you're going to do Luck on yet? That is a fun one, I told my DSIL I may need to borrow her pattern when she's done and do it too. :)
Sue

Lelia said...

Fun stitching! I almost bought the voo-doo doll pattern a couple weeks ago. They (there are 2 that I am aware of) are so unique !!!