Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello! I think I have lost my blogging mojo. I have been trying to keep up with the google reader though. I have limited my time on the internet to an hour a day, which is really no time at all to do anything, as you all know. I have really been working on ATS and think you will be surprised with my progress. I will post a pic of ATS around the first of each month. I did stitch a bib for Brianna last weekend. I just added my own stuff to the sheep, I got out of a HC book.
I finished Poppies, just have to get it in the frame.

As you all know from last year, I prepare our business taxes. Blah! Blah! I hate it .
I might just feel down too from the weather, it's so cold. They had a news paper article, on the front page one day that read Colder Than Alaska. It did warm up for a day and we ended up with 8" snow. They are calling for rain tomorrow. Maybe I am coming down with something from all this crazy weather.

Here's Brianna all bundled up and ready to go home. I will leave you with a pic of my friend Nibbles. It's so cold out and I have to feed my feathered friends, so I was just throwing seed out the patio door.

I am still awaiting my fabric to start the mystery SAL. part 2 is out and is so cute. I cant wait.

Here is a new freebie, if you havent seen it My Big Toe Designs - 2007.

Happy Stitching!!

21 comments:

Sue said...

Cute bib, but even cuter baby ;)

Pumpkin said...

Oh my goodness! What a doll!!!! Your bib is just darling Ranae! I like the colors and how you put everything together :o)

Poor Nibbles :o( He looks so scrawny! No wonder you have to feed him.

mainely stitching said...

Brianna is gorgeous! Love her bib! And Nibbles is so cute. My kids would be asking to keep him/her. ;)

Thanks for the link to the freebie - that's a cute design!

Laura said...

That is such a cute bib you stitched for Brianna. Just gotta love that hot pink sheep.

Marita said...

The bib is adorable but Brianna outshines it :grin:

Kathy A. said...

Brianna is growing bigger and more beautiful every day. The bib is lovely. The freebie is indeed sweet and has been added. Thanks Ranae.Sorry you have lost your blogging mojo - I have missed you.

Sharon said...

The bib is just adorable.Brianna is really growing by leaps and bounds. How can you tease us like that about ATS? I so hoping for a picture. Lost blogging mojo-sometimes you just need a little break.

stitcherw said...

Brianna looks adorable in her bib, what a cute finish (for a very cute baby). I've been putting out extra seed too. Although we haven't had quite as much snow and cold as your area, it is still being a difficult year for the little fur and feather friends.
Sue

Beatrice said...

The bib is pretty on your beautiful Brianna!

Kathy said...

Cute bid and baby. She is doing very well after her small start.

I know what you mean about blogging. I find that doing a blog about once a week is about all I can do. I don't know how some people are able to do one every day. It takes me a long time to get one done and that takes away from stitching time.

Stay warm and hope you don't come down with anything. Drastic changes in weather does promote sickness sometimes.

Chiloe said...

She cuter and cuter !!! What a babe ;-) I love her bib.

Cheryl said...

Brianna is such a cutie! I love the bib you stitched for her.
Stay warm :)

Julie said...

Brianna is such a cutie, love the bib!!

I've missed you blogging posts, hope you are feeling brighter soon, and the weather improves for you

Sally said...

I love the bib you stitched for Brianna! She is just such an adorable baby:)

Nibbles is so cute!

Wanda said...

Cute bib gorgeous baby! The weather can take all of the mojo out of a person!

Carla said...

Love bib and what a cute baby!!
Hope you get get your fabric soon, I still have to finish part 1 of the SAL...can't wait to see the whole design :P

Kajsa said...

Brianna is so cute! The bib is darling too.

It's freezing here too, the weather doesn't help does it?

Hazel said...

Awww Brianna looks so cute! Thanks for the freebie link. xx

Unknown said...

Brianna's a cutie! Love the bib too.

Jane said...

Sweet pics! She ia a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Your grandbaby is adorable, and the bib is just lovely. Congratulations on both of them!