Saturday, August 11, 2007

pics, pics and pics

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. I have two finishes to share. Well, at least one pic for now, it is Blackbird Designs freebie "Thistle Manor" I looked for a frame in my stash, but couldnt find one. My next is "Baby Feet" which is at the framers. It's taking longer to frame it then it did to stitch it.

Here are pics I took this early afternoon at the company I work for. (Hint- the logo is on the plane).

It was the 7th annual plane pull. A team of 10 people pull a 175,000 lb. Boeing 757, 50 feet. I think there was 13 teams. We didnt stay to long becuz of the hot, muggie weather. Rockford Airport has the 2nd largest UPS Air Hub. Louisville, Ky has the 1st.
They had games for the kids and lots of food. They even had a very small plane for kids to pull, that is Kellie my DD in the middle pic. She did pull it with three other kids, but I couldnt get my camera out and turned on fast enough, before they got done. Then all I heard was "Mom shouldnt have been talking", Sorry!!
I finally got "Witching It Was Halloween" Glendon Place with the fabby Storm under the chart. And then there is The Trilogy, Secret Snowdrift, Secret Egg Hunt and Secret Pumpkin Patch kits. I forgot to take a pic of Little River "Stitcher's Brew #157

Since I finished two WIP's, I am by myself this weekend, besides kellie , so I am going to start Witchy Washy by Raise The Roof as soon as I pull myself from this keyboard.
I will leave you with pics of Brianna, which is still chugging along. Mom and Dad now get to hold her the regular way and she even gained enough weight for us to now put her in premie cloths, which makes her even cuter. I feel like I am getting a bug, so I have to stay away for a little while :( I am drinking lots of O.J.



Kellie starts school this coming Friday, what ever shall I do, all by myself, lol.
I hope the weather is nice and enjoyable were ever you live.
Happy Stitching!! Ta Ta for now...

17 comments:

Sue said...

Thistle Manor came out great and you got some nice stash.

So glad Brianna is doing well. She's adorable ;)

Dawn T. said...

I'm glad Brianna is going well!! How much weight has she gained? She is still in my thoughts. She is a fighter:)

Cindy said...

Brianna looks like she is doing well :)

Wow! I had no idea that Rockford was the 2nd biggest hub. All I have to say, though, is that you guys ROCK!

I have Witchy Washy in my stash, and have been wanting to work on that...looking forward to your progress :)

Sharon said...

Thistle Manor is lovely. I am so glad Briana is doing so well! She will be home before you know it. Nice stash. I love RTRD clotheslines and I was talking to Theresa at Shakespeare's Peddler and she says there is a new one coming out with a beach theme. Can't wait.

Name: Vicki said...

I'm also happy that Brianna is doing so great! I will continue to remember her and the rest of your family in my prayers! I love you Thistle Manor finish. I plan to do it someday, but I have a long list before it! lol The pictures are great. Sounds like you had a great time!

Carla said...

Gla to know Brianna is doing better :)
Thistle Manor looks great and nice stash too!

stitcherw said...

That's great Brianna's doing so well, and it must be wonderful to hold her the regular way and begin to have her in premie cloths. Brianna will be home before you know it. I hope you're feeling all better soon too, as it must be so hard to have to stay away from her.

Love your new stash, especially Witching it was Halloween. Another lady on the blogs (sorry can't remember who at the moment) is almost done with this (except for the beading) and it has been such fun watching her stitch it. It really looks cute.
Sue

Beatrice said...

I'm thrilled that Brianna is doing fine.!!!!
Oh goody another Witch to watch. Are you going to start it soon?
It is bigger than it looks lats of fun though. I have enjoyed every minute of mine.

Carol said...

Hi Ranae! I am so glad the baby is doing so well!! Modern medicine is so amazing!!! As for And A Forest Grew, oh yes, you need to get it - it is the funnest stitch!

Cheryl said...

Im glad Brianna is doing well. That's good to hear :)
Lovely finish, can't wait to see baby feet as well.
Hope you fight off that bug

Juls said...

So glad that Brianna is doing better! I will keep her in my prayers!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! The plane pull sounds like fun!

Julie said...

I like the color thread you used for the Thistle Manor. I can't believe the baby piece is already done - you stitch fast! I'm glad little Brianna is doing well. I hope you're feeling well soon so that you can visit her again.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Awww...your grand-baby is so cute...makes me want to have another :)
I'm so happy she's doing so well!

Stitch Wizard said...

Thistle Manor is really beautiful!! I love the pictures you put in with the Airplanes too! What great stash!! I have been tempted to get Glendon Place's witch. If you go to http://stitchingwithaview.blogspot.com there is a girl that has been working on this one named Beatrice. It is such a cute pattern and I am sure yours will be really nice. Thank you for stopping into my blog and for the nice comments! Debby :)

Marie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
Ohhhh such a sweet little baby, I do hope Brianna is doing well, so VERY tiny. Hope that you can hold her soon!
Enjoyed seeing your beautiful projects!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on the finish. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Sally said...

Lovely finish, Ranae and you have got some fantastic new stash!

Brianna is such a cutie:) I'm so pleased to hear she is doing so well:)