Tuesday, May 29, 2007

If your feeling down...

A little email, I thought I would share, hope it brightens someones day.



Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress managementtechnique recommended in all the latest psychological journals.The funny thing is that it really does work. Be sure you follow all 7 steps.



1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.

2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.

3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.

4. No one knows your secret place.

5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.

6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with acascade of serenity.

7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.

See? It really does work. You're smiling already_:)

5 comments:

Carla said...

hahaha...that was funny :)

Mary Ann said...

So funny! And, I did smile!! :)

Sue said...

That was so funny I actually burst out laughing (something I rarely do). Thanks ;)

Sally said...

Now that really made me smile! Thank you. I kind of neede that today.

stitcherw said...

Cute, and your timing was perfect.
Sue